Guernsey Airport (GCI)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Guernsey, Channel Islands, GB)
Situated in Guernsey's Forest parish and on the southern side of the island, Guernsey Airport (GCI) is located at the end of La Villiaze Forrest Road, approximately 6 km / 4 miles from the island's capital, St. Peter Port. Also close to Guernsey Airport, St. Saviour and St. Peter in the Wood lie to the north-east, Torteval to the west, and St. Andrew to the north.
On the northern side of Guernsey, the Vale area is a popular place to visit and within easy driving distance of the airport, being close to St. Sampson and the coastline.
Directions to Guernsey Airport (GCI) from the north:
Directions to Guernsey Airport (GCI) from the south:
- From Grand Havre Bay, head south to Vale
- Continue south to St. Andrew from Vale
- From St. Andrew, continue south and follow signs for the airport
Directions to Guernsey Airport (GCI) from the east:
- From Forest, head north and follow signs for the airport
Directions to Guernsey Airport (GCI) from the west:
- From St. Peter Port, head west to St. Andrew
- When you reach St. Andrew, travel in a southerly direction and follow the signs for the airport
- From Vazon Bay, head east to St. Andrew
- When you arrive in St. Andrew, head south and follow the signs for the airport
Traffic congestion is not common on Guernsey. However, visitors should still allow plenty of time in their schedule for their journey to the island's airport in case of unforeseen delays.